It’s cricket season and all of us need some quick yet delicious snack options all the time. But wait who wants to go in the kitchen and spend hours in this scorching heat. So here I present you to make popcorns at home in 2 minutes.
How to make popcorns at home in 2 minutes
For making a bowl of popcorns, you will need following:
- Popcorn kernals : 1 handful
- Salt : a pinch
- Oil : a teaspoon
- First grease a microwave-safe bowl with a little oil.
- Add popcorn kernals in the bowl and sprinkle salt.
- Mix well and cover the bowl.
- Now microwave for 2 minutes and 10 seconds.
Voila! Enjoy the hot popcorns coming straight from kitchen while watching cricket match or binge watching your favorite show.
Oh and I first tried making them on stove which was a terrible failure, lol. Don’t forget to try these popcorns and let me know how they turn out.