I hope you guys must be doing great and enjoying the summers. Today, I am here with an easy peezy recipe of homemade mango ice-cream. So, without further ado, here you go:
Homemade Mango Ice-cream
- Mango puree : 3-4 cups
- Whipping cream : 2 cups
- Condensed milk : 1/2 tin
- Yellow food color : few drops (optional)
- In a bowl, mix mango puree, condensed milk, and yellow food color. Keep it aside.
- Whip the cream till soft peaks are formed.
- Add mango puree mixture in the whipped cream and fold gently.
- Pour the mixture into an airtight container and freeze for 24-48 hours. Ready 🙂
You can also enjoy the video of this recipe.
Try this quick recipe today and let me know if you like it. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to my Youtube Channel to have all my recipes in one place xoxo.