I hope you all are doing great and enjoying the summers. Today, I am here with a detailed review of a product which I am totally in love with, these days.
So, my skin (being combination) was acting too weird for a couple of months. No matter whichever facewash I used, it either left my skin all greasy or created dry patches. While being very frustrated, I came across this goodie, Pure Clay Purity Wash, from the L’oreal Pure Clay Face Wash range.
- It is a cream facial wash in a light green color, which is not much foamy as compared to other face-washes.
- The Pure Clay Purity Wash is made up of three clays, namely Kaolin, Montmorillonite, and Ghassoul, and eucalyptus.
- These pure clays and eucalyptus are known for eliminating imperfections and clarifying impurities.
- The non-drying gel transforms into a light foam once you apply it on the face.
Directions to use
- Apply on wet face and gently massage in circular motion, avoiding eye areas. Wash with luke warm water and follow with a good moisturizer.
- Use twice a day.
- L’oreal Pure Clay Purity Wash is ideal for oily and combination skin, as it mattifies the skin removing excess oil.
- It does not create dry patches and leave your skin soft and smooth and this is the reason why I am so in love with it. So if you have dry skin, it would be a big no for you.
- Also, though I am okay with it you may not like the mild fragrance of eucalyptus and mint if you love the scented face cleansers.
- I have been using it for more than a month now and I am utterly satisfied with it.
- Continous use of this face cleanser will leave your skin clean and free from all impurities.
Well, it was my say on this face wash. Do let me know that what do you think about this range. Also, comment below if you have something else to add.
Have a great day!