How are you all? Must be enjoying Ramadan? Well, today I am here with an easy recipe for classic homemade lasagna. So, without further ado, here you go:
Recipe of Beef/Chicken Lasagna
- Beef/chicken mince : 1/2 kg
- Tomato puree : 1 cup
- Ginger and garlic paste : 1 tablespoon
- Black pepper powder : 1 teaspoon
- Red chili flakes : 1 teaspoon
- Oregano : 1 tablespoon
- Capsicum (finely chopped) : 2
- Onion (finely chopped) : 2
- Oil : 2 tablespoon
- Lasagna sheets : 1 packet
- Chilli garlic sauce : as required
- Cheese (shredded) : as required
For White Sauce:
- Butter : 3 tablespoon
- All-purpose flour : 3 tablespoon
- Milk : 1 cup
- Salt and black pepper : according to your taste
- Boil lasagna sheets, drain water and keep them aside.
- For filling, heat oil in a wok and add chopped onion. Saute until golden brown.
- Now add ginger garlic paste and mince. Saute for 5 minutes. Add in the tomato puree, black pepper, salt, red chili flakes. Cover the lid and let it cook until the mince is done.
- Now, add finely chopped capsicum and saute on high flame. Also, add oregano.
- Remove from flame and let it cool.
- To prepare white sauce, in a non-stick pan heat butter and add all purpose flour.
- Mix well for 3 minutes and gradually add milk. Keep stirring.
- Now add the seasoning and keep stirring until the desired consistency.
- In order to assemble, take an oven-proof serving dish and apply chili garlic sauce at the bottom.
- Then, place gently the lasagna sheets.
- Pour white sauce on the lasagna sheets.
- Now add the mince filling.
- Now add shredded cheese.
- Place lasagna sheets over the cheese, repeat the process and complete the layering.
- In the end, sprinkle cheese and garnish with capsicum slices, oregano, and chili flakes.
- Bake it at one 180 degrees in a preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the cheese gets nice brown color. Ready :)!
I hope you would like this easy peasy recipe. Try this out and do let me know how it turns out. And oh yeah, you can also check the video tutorial of this lasagna recipe here.
Have a great day!